Who We Are
Since 2008, Jai Mata Di Engineering has been providing high-performance paper plate making machines, paper cups, roll die-cutting, and other paper/disposable product making machines. We are always committed to serving our clients with quality products at an affordable price.
We have a strong presence across India. We are also expanding outside India as our products are made with top-notch technology and the best quality materials. We use the latest machines and technologies to make our products.
Jai Mata Di Engineering has made a name for itself as a manufacturer, exporter, supplier, and trader of high-quality products that are known for their robust performance and reliability.
Manual Slipper Making Machine
Hydraulic Paper Plate Machine
Hydraulic Slipper Making Machine
Automatic Paper Plate Machine
Manual Scrubber Packing Macking
Hydraulic Scrubber Packing Macking
Digital Scrubber Packing Macking
Multipurpose Paper Plate making machine
Manual Hand Press Paper Plate Making Machine
Paper Cup Machine
Automatic Long Cotton Wick Machine
Manual Round Cotton Wick Making Machine
All the machines can be seen in running condition at our factory.
Invest In A Sales Machine Today And See Your Business Boost
We are proud to be a respected leader in the paper plate machine business. Our client-centric approach and ethical business practices have earned us this reputation.
We have a team of knowledgeable and friendly customer service representatives who are always happy to help.
Wide Range of Machines
Higher Compatibility & Quality
Quick, Reliable & On-time Delivery
We are proud to showcase our machines in pristine running condition at our factory.
Looking for a machine manufacturer that offers high-quality, durable products? Look no further than us! We have a wide variety of machines to choose from, so you can find the perfect
Coffee Cup Machine Up To 1800 pcs
Coffee Cup Machine Up To 1000 pcs
Edible Tea Cup Making Machine (Model WT-10)
Edible Tea Cup Making Machine (Model WT-4)
Edible Tea Cup Making Machine (Model WT-2)
Offset Plate Exposure Machine
Flexo Printing Machine
Four Colour Offset Printing Machine
Three Colour Offset Printing Machine
Double Colour Offset Printing Machine
Single Colour Offset Printing Machine
AUTOMATIC PAPER STRAW MAKING MACHINE
Our satisfied customers!
1) Manual machine
2) Hydraulic machine
3) Automatic machine
4) Multipurpose machine
By Electric System single or triple phase.
1 year warranty on motor.
You will get after-sale service easily, Raw materials regular available, Any spare part needed will be available, Best Quality Machines at a reasonable rate, Transportation easily done.
Single shift -10-12 hours or double shift 16-18 hours.
Regular oiling or greasing is needed.
In hydraulic machine regularly will have to clean oil.
We have a Manufacturing company/ factory.
30% Advance payment for order and the rest 70% amount before machine delivery.
After sales Installation & services are available.
Yes, sure you can buy only Raw materials also in minimum order quantity 300 kg.
Yes, as we are a Machine manufacturer, we can customize and design machines as per your requirements.
Paper plate Hydraulic Machine, Tissue paper machine, Noodle machine.
Yes! We give free Consultations for your New startup.
Yes, sure you can visit our factory as per given timing.
Monday – Saturday
11:00 AM – 07:00 PM